df timer

Configuration, files, setup.
Fish
from hell

df timer

Post by Fish »

Hi,

I noticed a program called "dftimer" in another of these threads a week or so back (sorry I couldn't find the original thread). Anyways, I liked the original timer and was wondering where I could download dftimer? It'd be nice to get a souped-up version of timer. I though _df had a page off doom2.net but I couldn't find that either. Any help, much appreciated.

Fish
df
noob

Re: df timer

Post by df »

Don't call it df timer :) .... thats a name vince gave it ... i'm sure vince can email it to you. Adam is coding on that timerversion as we speak (type) ... we'll hope to get you a full version soon. (I promissed Vince i'd continue work on it ... but i have 3 huge tests in 2 weeks, so my time is limited.)
---
Whoooo
admin
nightmare

Post by admin »

Don't expect much coding from me very soon, being a football buff & all, I'll be glued to the screen in the next three weeks ;D
VinceDSS
noob

Post by VinceDSS »

Don't call it df timer :) .... thats a name vince gave it ... i'm sure vince can email it to you. Adam is coding on that timerversion as we speak (type) ... we'll hope to get you a full version soon. (I promissed Vince i'd continue work on it ... but i have 3 huge tests in 2 weeks, so my time is limited.)
heh, U called it dftimer :)
When you sent me the file, the exe was named df=timer.exe  !!!!

:P
df
noob

Post by df »

i did? heh, nevermind then :)
---
Whoooo
VinceDSS
noob

Post by VinceDSS »

Adam is coding on that timerversion as we speak (type) ... we'll hope to get you a full version soon. (I promissed Vince i'd continue work on it ... but i have 3 huge tests in 2 weeks, so my time is limited.)
oh, I always thought that Adam had an enhanced version of the timer.exe that is 100% doom2.exe compatbile (old timer was not) and that is also able to write a timetable with all kind of info.
Why not release this one ?
AdamW
player

Post by AdamW »

i hope you guys remember one of the big features that was planned for Super Duper Improved Timer was counting deathmatch frags...
--
adamw
VinceDSS
noob

Post by VinceDSS »

I think the regular timer.exe does that already ?