Requiem map 3

They are just as good as the originals :)
DeDo
noob

Requiem map 3

Post by DeDo »

I have a little problem here. When I play it there's a high probability that not all Imps teleport to the blue door, preventing me of getting 100% kills. I hear him/them teleport later but I'm unable to get there when it happens. I want to ask if there is a trick/way to make them teleport all or if I just have rely on luck.
admin
nightmare

Re: Requiem map 3

Post by admin »

I haven't played this on Max myself, here is what Rudy Jurjako said about it:
This bug shows its ugly face nearly 4 times out of 5, and prevents you from getting 100% kills. What is this bug? Well, it's simply an Imp that won't teleport in front the Blue Door. Actually, if you wait long enough, it *will* eventually teleport as it is bound to recross its teleport line one day or another, but then there is no way to kill it in a reasonable time as you have to backtrack nearly the whole level to kill it.
Not very encouraging, if the teleport line is screwed I don't think you have much choice other than hope for the best...
DeDo
noob

Post by DeDo »

Thanks for the info. Luckilly it's map 3 and not 10, that would be far worse when you are trying an ep1max movie. I can see myself saying each time "good Imp, nice Imp cross that stupid line so I can kill you..." :)
xitvoo
from hell

Post by xitvoo »

If you're doing a max movie the simplest thing to do is just to return to that spot after killing the rest of the monsters.  The last imp should have teleported in by then.  Otherwise in a single level max demo where time is important, you can just try to make sure the imps have a place to go when they cross the line.  Oh, and um to get back to that spot go to the ending, climb up the elevator and theres some bars that you can open.