Long time no speak

Anything else!
AltimaMantoid
player

Long time no speak

Post by AltimaMantoid »

So I've been doing other things, but I've been unable to do any Vanilla Doom in ages, since I lost DOS/98 and all that crap when that PC went bye bye. Then a big personal issue came up where I lost pretty much every PC that we owned.

Anyway, there's a possibility of getting the old Doom-Machine back and possibly getting to play some Vanilla Doom again. This would make me a happy boy.

I've got a few crazy demo ideas in mind, although I don't really know if they're within my skill limits. Maybe Radek or Vile's, but probably not mine  ;D

Oh, by the way, Opulent, I need to get back in touch with you about a few things.

Stopping by to say hello to everyone, sorry for my sorta drop-off-the-face-of-the-earth act, but it wasn't intentional.

Laterz

- Alt
"The Man with the Golden BFG"
Opulent
player

Re: Long time no speak

Post by Opulent »

Good to see you still breathing!  :)
the pwad tables have missed you!
I think Vince said something about a 4-player coop 30nm demo...  8)
anyway, I'm always available at opulent@cox.net

Welcome back!
VinceDSS
noob

Post by VinceDSS »

Hey Altima, hey Doug,

long time no see, indeed !

It's great to know that you think about getting back into vanilla dooming :=)

I didnt play much vanilla lately, the last demo being the coop run 30cs2227 with Radeg.

On the other hand I will mosty likely go back to California this week, to live with my girlfriend. So many someday I will have time to meet some of you.

I will get my XP box with me, but vanilla under XP w/o sound doesnt scare me too much. And I may try to set up an old PC with 98. But with my GF, I wont be dooming much =)
Last edited by VinceDSS on 14.05.2006 20:53, edited 1 time in total.
emailking
noob

Post by emailking »

I would love to see your work again.
Grazza
noob

Post by Grazza »

Indeed. Whatever you're interested in recording, you can be sure there will be quite a number of people very keen to watch them.
AltimaMantoid
player

Blargh

Post by AltimaMantoid »

Well, due to real life issues, I'm not getting the computers back like I thought. At least it seems, not until October. Sigh =(

However, yes, I'm doing fine. Just making a stop by again. I really want to play Vanilla again, but DOS-Box doesn't run Doom all that great on here =/ That and somehow my Doom folder on -this- computer got some sort of virus and had to be removed. Luckily I have a backup ;) Still need to get TNT/Plut back on here...

If you guys want to send me any mail, my e-mail is now altimamantoid (at) gmail (dot) com. I've also got a Xanga and a Livejournal if anyone wants to get personal ;)

Oh, and Opulent, sending mail your way :o
"The Man with the Golden BFG"