Fast, respawn, tyson and pacifist episodes/movies

COMPET-N chit chat
fx
nightmare

Fast, respawn, tyson and pacifist episodes/movies

Post by fx »

I've partially added to database tyson, respawn, fast and pacifist episodes and full runs for those categories. For now they are only shown as current records when you look at all records that one player has, but this is not counted in hi-scores, yet since I need too check for possible errors. If anyone has time, please check so I can fix it. I'll work on hi-score in the meantime.

ps. I've moved all Tyson "I'm too young to die" episode and movie runs to misc category since they are not "real" records and I had problems eliminating them from current records.
vdgg
champ

Re: Fast, respawn, tyson and pacifist episodes/movies

Post by vdgg »

Revved + Memento Mori: There should be 3 movies (2 x max, 1 x -fast), I see none.
fx
nightmare

Post by fx »

Correct, don't know why but those runs were not in database. Fixed.
ps. there are still some errors with movies calculation, sometimes there are 4 current records and there should be only three. For example Doom 2 movies. I'm working on a new piece of database code that will finally remove all that nonsense.

pps. code updated and movies are fixed but I had to rename TNT max from Serge Marudov, please take a look and find possible bugs ^^
fx
nightmare

Post by fx »

From today points for fast, respawn, tyson and pacifist movies (if any) are counted. Database was completely rewritten and has some new options like clicking country or continent + WAD would give country/continent points per wad since Archy noticed that didn't work before.
Old database had some calculation problems and I hope I've found every glitch. Of course, I didn't had time and nerves to look into every single bit so please report any anomaly as usual.
Archy
beliver

Post by Archy »

I feel like some counties (e.g. Israel) are missing:
http://www.doom.com.hr/index.php?page=c ... abase&hs=4